“I thought it was easy to use, I liked the use of graphics and I think Digital Grinds will help show students that Maths can be fun! Easy-to-use, easy-to-follow, students can find themselves studying without realising it.”.
- Eimear OíSullivan, Leaving Cert. Maths Teacher, Dublin
Here's what you'll be getting.
- Over 60 hours of tutorials you can dip in and out of when you need to.Digital Grinds acts as your very own, one-to-one, personal Maths coach.
- Giving you context as well as content. The more interesting you find a subject, the faster you will learn it and the more enjoyable it will be.
- Full audio voice-over, highly interactive and very practical.
- Interactive exercise sections for each section with Mystery Prizes to unlock if you get a high enough accuracy - over 90 to discover.
- Use this package for a month and you will notice for yourself the extra competence and confidence mastering Maths will bring you.
- 60 Money-back guarantee. We know you'll love the package so hold onto it for 60 days and if for any reason you want to return it, we will refund you the cost (less P&P)!
- Leave frustration behind you, get prepared and feel confident with Digital Grinds today!
Here are some of the features of the Digital Grinds Package:
Exam questions and theory tutorials covering the following areas:
Please note: You can go through any tutorial as many times as you feel you need to.
By going through these tutorials you will feel comfortable and confident in:
Algebra and functions
- Pre-Algebra fundamentals (recapping some important ideas).
- Finding a set of solutions.
- Equations and Substitution using fractions.
- Solving complicated equations using the Ėb formula.
- Simplifying brackets.
- Algebraic Fractions.
- Manipulation of Formulae.
- Factorising (Quadratics and Cubics).
- The absolute value.
- Difference of two squares.
- More use of the Ėb formula.
- Advanced substitution and factoring.
- Advanced Expressions.
- Simultaneous Equations using substitution.
- Working with Algebra Expressions.
- Changing the form of numbers.
- Factorising 101 (Difference of two squares and other important ideas).
- The Factor Theorem.
- Understanding Roots of equations.
- Substitution 101.
- Simultaneous Equations 101.
- Simplifying Square Roots.
- Simultaneous equations with fractions.
- Algebra and graphing functions.
- Understanding Functions.
- Long-Division of cubic equations.
- Real-World Applications of Algebra.
- Understanding Complex Numbers.
- Basic Operations on Complex Numbers.
- Working with Complex Numbers and brackets.
- Plotting Complex Numbers on an Argand Diagram.
- Working with complex conjugates.
- Working with i squared.
- Modulus of Complex Numbers.
- Using the Ėb with complex numbers.
- Advanced examples of Complex Numbers.
Sequences and Series.
- Working with Tn.
- Arithmetic Series and Sequences.
- Geometric Series and Sequences.
- Finding terms in an arithmetic series.
- Finding terms in a geometric series.
- Working with Sn (the Sum rule).
- Sequences and Series 101.
- Real-World Applications.
Further Functions and Graphs.
- Finding derivatives of functions.
- Working with graphs.
- Derivatives and tangents.
- Understanding the inís and outís of Functions.
- Differentiation (First Principles).
- Advanced function differentiation.
- Graphing functions.
- Further examples of drawing functions.
- The golden rule of differentiation.
- Product rule for differentiation.
- Applied differentiation.
- Smart Differentiation.
- Differentiation using the Chain Rule.
- More applied differentiation.
- Differentiation 101.
- Tangents to a curve.
- Max/Min, Turning points.
- Real world applications of Calculus.
Paper 2 tutorials
Area and Volume
- Working with basic shapes and formulas.
- Breaking up more complicated shapes.
- 3D shapes.
- Working with arc length of a circle.
- Simpsonís rule.
Coordinate geometry: The Line.
- Working with the mid-point.
- Slopes and intersecting lines.
- Coordinate Geometry: Area of a triangle using 3 points.
- More area of a triangle questions.
- Working with parallelograms.
- Co-ordinate Geometry formulas and fundamentals.
- Perpendicular Lines.
- Real world applications.
Co-ordinate geometry: The Circle.
- What to do when lines intersect circles.
- Working with circles when the centre is not 0,0.
- The equation of circle questions. Both types.
- Drawing circles on a coordinate diagram.
- Touching circles.
- Circles and lines 2.
- Advanced Circle questions.
- The equation of a circle 101.
- Angle rules.
- Proof: Lengths and Altitudes.
- Triangle enlargements.
- Pythagorasís theorem.
- Proof: Opposite sides of a parallelogram are equal.
- Constructing equilateral triangles.
- Working with triangles (key ideas).
- Area of a triangle using Sin.
- The 2 Sin rules in action.
- The Cosine rule.
- Real World Applications.
- Vector Basics.
- Real world Applications
- Introduction to counting.
- Understanding N-1.
- Probability 101 (What is your chance of winning the lotto?)
- The addition rule.
- Multiplication rule.
- Real-World Applications
- The Mean and medianís.
- Statistics 101.
- Frequency Distributions.
- Cumulative Frequency Curves.
- The Standard Deviation.
- Real-World applications.
- 24 Prepare-Your-Mind sections for you to go through before you begin your studies! You've heard of the Mozart Effect? Well we have a tutorial all about that as well.
- Over 90 Interactive Exercise Sections with 90 hand-picked Mystery prizes for you to unlock! Either get a high enough accuracy or forfeit your reward!
- Easy to use navigation system with quick access to questions by either question number or topic.
- Take full control of each grind with pause/play/return/skip and rewind buttons, and also DIY, Main Menu and Theory quick links.
- Multi-media learning map sections with full audio voice-over, exploring the practical applications of the topics you're studying!
- Study-tip ideas throughout the software.
- Explore the fantastic power of your mind and your multiple intelligences; how to use this information to help you accelerate the rate at which you learn Maths and how to even make studying Maths more fun.
- Developing an outstanding Exam Technique that you can use to maximise your marks; 9 strategies that you can start practicing today.
- 10 strategies to increase your productivity and accelerate your learning (These ideas alone are worth the cost of the package!).
- Understanding the fundamentals: A key technique you can use to help you successfully navigate your way through Leaving Cert. Maths.
- Record how much you have done and how much you have left to do with the progress recorder!
- Register your software for extra goodies.
- 60 Days Money-back guarantee! Try the software and then make up your mind.
- Over 60 hours usage time! What's most important is that you get to focus on what you want and you won't feel the time fly by with our fun-focused approach!
- Having more fun while you study means that you get more done and enjoy the process!
Use Digital Grinds to work smarter, not harder!
“It [Digital Grinds] is interactive and multi sensory ..the software is absolutely fabulous, probably the only thing of its kind that i have ever seen before.”.
- D. McEvoy, Leaving Cert. Maths teacher, Cork.
Read other peoples experience with Digital Grinds. Click here.